Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Hole in the wall. Goals.

We did it!!
This was way above the vans capabilities.  Mickey went flying. He flew forward, Eric stopped to find him, we had run him over, he was quite squished and dirty.  He puffed back out and is back in place.  Eric is going to have to buff out scratches I'm sure. 
It is pretty spectacular when you finally get there.
I have never wanted in the water more.  Freezing cold so it wasn't possible even if I could.
Who doesn't hike with a white Kate Spade.  She made it out alive. I didn't want to leave her in the car.
He just had to see what was through the hole ;)
It wasn't an easy hike.  It was a lot for me with all the issues.  I'm glad we did it.  We're back at Walmart now.  Data for me while he finds snacks and drinks.

The diabetes medication drops my sugars.  Shakes, dizzy, lightheaded, confused and wobbly.   I did have hard candy with me but we're trying to rely on healthy snacks instead of candy to deal with the lows.  

We had partiers behind us last night.  So it was a late, unrestful night.  Park attendant shushed them at 11, the police shushed at midnight. This morning we got to hear their vomiting.  Fun.  
Eric found me treats.
Eric's pictures now.
He liked the rock formation.
Seriously above my hiking level.
The roof of the hole.
From the other side.
SQUEAL!!  
The moho has enamel dishes.  When we cut anything the knives cut through the finish.  If we eat anything colorful it stains.  I hate them.  I'm not sure how sanitary they are.  The moho is pink and green.
I always check the melamene in every store we're in for something that will work.
Today was finally the day.  
The weirdness things excite me.