Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Made it out of the house.

Luk is back to school today.  I'm feeling WAY better.  Still coughing occasionally.  Kai has it all.  He's suffering.  He's not talking at all and he isn't eating.  We've never seen his appetite wane before.  Big news though, he is wiping his own nose with kleenex!!  This is HUGE.  He still can't figure out blowing but we no longer have to run to clean him up when the siblings run away screaming "EEWWW".  
Lili and I went to the thrift store, the bakery, and the celebration at the Waterwheel park for National Indegenous Day.
I heard celeration and some of it was fun but overall it was still quite focused on painful stories for us to listen and learn from.  

I bought raffle tickets and just got a call that I won a tire rotation and oil change from B&H Tire.  So that was fun.  Eric says we don't need that but Lili does.  

Then we stopped at the Red Rooster, picked up Luk from school and came home to swap Lili for Eric.  Eric and I had a couple details to get for Fei's graduation on Friday.  I think we're ready.
Lili sent me this picture of Little Finny while we were out.  He often checks out the porch and back deck but usually when he's looking for me.  He rarely enjoys himself out there.  It was so fun to see him just sunning himself all on his own.