Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, June 9, 2023

Not much new.

Jia's dress rehearsal was Tues. The recital is tonight.  She is so calm.  I would be a total disaster if I had to dance in front of people.  
More Kai cuteness.
This is my new napping spot.  My room/office is cold from ac so I come down to warm up.  Lunch and naps in the sun before it gets too hot. Check out Sassy's grin.  She loves swinging.  Coco has to be watched closely, she vomits with too much swinging but still begs to get up.  

Luk's classmates are on their camp trip, he stayed home.  It's been boring here this week for him.

Kai and Jia still had school.  Fei is still doing perceptorship at the Duncan hospital.  It's going well.  She does 2 day shifts 7 to 7 then 2 night shifts 7 to 7.  Then 3 days off.  Trickery though because she sleeps most of the first day.  

Lili is working lots and still working on the group projects from the field trip.  

Eric has been super busy.  Fixing things, repairing cars and yard duty.  His ancient lawn tractor is giving him issues at one point it would only turn right so he was strategically mowing the lawn.  Haha. Then my G6 went nuts and everything stopped working at once.  He was totally stumped.  Trunk wouldn't open, roof wouldn't come down said too cold on a hot day.  Speedometer stopped.  Clock flashing.  Hazards quit.  Really weird stuff.  No codes came up.  It went to Cdn Tire on Tuesday, the traction control unit went and put the car into limp mode.  We've never experienced limp mode before.  He drove it down in 2nd gear.  Anyways, it's fixed and runs like new.  I'm grateful to have the wind back.  My ac went in the Jeep again so that had to go in for a blue dye test and a recharge.  The yard is growing and Eric has been hacking it all back.  He got the front hedging done yesterday.  He's also been trying to fine tune the roof lifting system on Cheese.  At this point we don't feel that I would be able to do it all on my own.  

The critters are all great.  The dogs LOVE the doors open and laying in the sun.  Plus it's easier for Izzy to keep her eyes on everyone.  

I'm personally just working on what to eat.  It's trickier than ever.  I have so many questions for Tuesday when I meet with my diabetes teacher.  I doubt he's ready for me. The biopsy hole is healing, slowly.  My nurse Fei says there is nice pink flesh underneath, coming in.  Tmi.  Jia just about lost her mind when Fei checked the site for me.  Haha.  Apparently that was crossing too many lines. It was definitely more assuring to have Fei check than Eric.  His vision sucks as much as mine.  

Eric and I are picking Kai up from school and then scooting to Russels because apparently they have english peas there.  I consider that a treat.  The kids do not.