Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, January 7, 2022

Dumpling coma.

Lili dug her way out.  She wanted to come home and see her cat.  She also has an appointment with the bank to sign for her 1st real visa card. We made dumplings together. I ate 13 and have come upstairs to lay down in digestion pain. Luk ate 20 and Jia ate 28!!! I would seriously explode at 28.  
We are definitely having a tough time getting Jia on a reasonable schedule and she is unmotivated to do much.  I don't know if this in pandemic blues, covid psychosis or winter blues.  Likely too much time isolated here with us and not enough outdoor time. We haven't heard from the Grove and still have no plan in place for her.
Jia did ask if I'd do her nails the other night. Mosaic polish.
Mom watched the kids the other day so Eric and I could run errands.  Hungry Man's were on sale for $3 so we brought them home for dinner.  These were a major treat for my brother and I when we were at the grandparents.  We got them served on TV trays in front of the TV!  My kids were not actually impressed one bit. Haha.  I on the other hand loved my turkey dinner.  330 calories.  I'm planning to grab some for the freezer just for me.