Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, January 21, 2022

Next Report

He's crying in his sleep.  OMG.  That's hard.  His pain meds were due and his pain shot from a 3 to a five with tears so he got his next dose a few minutes early.  He's now on straight Tylenol.  We haven't used liquid Tylenol for years so Eric is stocking up.  

Now, we're having a care team switch for the weekend. And it's up to ME when Luk goes home.  I'm uncomfortable with that.  Haha.  What the heck do I know.  So we discussed goals to meet.  Primarily Luk walking and moving.  Right now he's laying down and refusing to move or scooch or sit or lay on his side.  Any and all movement is a no go.

So we're here until I can picture how to realistically get him to the car, in the car, with a seat belt and on the ferry.   

I dozed off while Luk was napping, it's dim in the room, he wanted the lights off.  I woke up with a nurse hanging over me to tell me about his night time pill.  Sigh.  It will definitely be a long night here.  I'm now in bare feet and have my nightie over pants.  Luk was awake for a while, didn't eat and has fallen asleep but I think they'll wake him soon for the pill.  Let the hospital nighttime marathon begin.