Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Lithium!!

I just had to ask.  He ran to All Battery and bought the king of all batteries.  It was already on the wish list for this years camping upgrade. The moho will be soooo set up with power. This will charge from our solar, run through the inverter and power ALL of our shore outlets while boondocking.  It's a modern day miracle. This baby will run the microwave, hair dryer and all of us can be plugged in and charging at once. We're not sure if it will run the built in air conditioner but it will power a portable unit.  

To say Eric is pleased is an understatement. We're all looking forward to life getting better and lots of camping.  This will make it a little easier and more comfortable.  I'm hoping for the day the kids and I aren't constantly asking what, how, where and how long we can plug in.  

I was thinking an electric blanket in the car for Luk and I to stay warm, Eric says we can just use a heater.  I never think big enough.  Haha.  

Update, he plugged a 2500 watt heater in and it ran for half an hour. There was still half the power left.  I knowing nothing or at least very little wasn't very impressed.  He gave me a weird look and left the room with his battery. I might have insulted his new toy?