Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Sasha is 3 today.

What are we gonna do today Momma?  Well, nothing.  That's what we do now.  Just stay home and vegg.  Sigh.  I will sing to her and make an effort to cuddle her enough to annoy her ;)  How can she be 3 already?!  I'm still calling her my puppy. 

I'm busy at my desk.  Thankfully.  

This morning while scrolling Facebook a mother of one of the kids friends posted her outrage that Ronald McDonald House has said no to a family staying there because they're unvaccinated.  I have soooo much to say about this.  SO MUCH. It was extremely HARD for me to put the phone down and walk away.  Her plan...to boycott McDonald's.  Big sigh.  If anyone knows the family please tell them to just call the Variety Residence people.  They house people with kiddos at Children's.  I use them ALL the time.  Luk and I are headed to the Sandman near Children's next Tues.  

Also a family from school reported their son who has been at school this week is covid positive.  It starts.

Eric is booked for his booster.  It was hard finding appointments.  He doesn't get his until the 26th.  I did find an appointment in Nanimo today but he wasn't keen to drive there.  

I found an online school yesterday with BC teachers and curriculum that will take Jia.  They're in Surrey.  I haven't started the registration yet.  I need to gather some info from her current school first.  

Fei has a dentist appointment in Duncan tomorrow.  She's stopping by to pick up a package for Lili that we're leaving on the porch.  How incredibly bizarre is this?!

Eric picked up a tiny low wattage heater for the new battery that will work in the car.  So all hurdles and obstacles that I can anticipate for Luk and I are taken care of.  I just have to register the tap ferry form today.  We're anxious and scared but overall excited about the surgery.