Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, January 16, 2022

How are you all managing?

Eric and I started a second movie last night and I couldn't stay up.  So I've just spent 20 minutes today looking for it but can't remember the name.  I called out to Eric but he doesn't remember either. Or where we watched it.

We're getting old.  This is becoming a new normal.  Except today he wouldn't come and help me.  

Prime? Netflix? Crave? Or Shaw??  I knew it wasn't on Disney+ because we have a hard time remembering how to get on there.  Sigh.

I actually cried in frustration. I finally moved 3 Chihuahuas off my lap and went to the kitchen still sobbing to accuse him of not helping me.  So now he's understandably afraid of a possible 'crazy mood' and is walking on eggshells.  The reason he didn't come was because he's up on the counter cleaning the top of the fridge, upper cabinets and walls.  Which of course I appreciate.  

I couldn't remember the actors name.  Billy Crystal.  Eric did remember his name. How do you forget his name?!  I looked up him.  It was called Here Today.  I haven't found where it is yet but I'm half way there.  It wasn't even that great a movie!

Now I'm embroiled in an episode of My 600lb Life.  Maybe I'll look for the movie later.

Update.  I found it. I'm not really sure where it is I just asked Blue Curve for the movie name. It's a tear jerker.  I bawled.  Then we moved onto A Wolf Like Me with Josh Gad. We loved it.  We binged the mini series.  

It's a bit unnerving how comfortable we're all becoming with our isolation.  
Toenails and haircuts for the puppies today.  I cut about three inches off Coco's ear hair. I think I did a decent job but it's hard to see her pig tails gone.  Eric holds them so I can scissor cut.  Thankfully Finn doesn't require hair cuts.  
We tried a new cake today. Lemon pie filling added to angle food cake mix.  Just the two ingredients.  It smells good.  It was supposed to be like a lemon bar. It did fall and get heavy. Definitely more lemon on the bottom. Spongy.  Good for sure but I wouldn't call it a lemon bar.