Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Ikea


Fancy breakfast.
The parking lot was empty. We figured out quickly that's because the shelves are largely empty. There are announcements every few minutes alternating between keep a safe distance from others and we're experiencing supply chain issues.  I overheard a few conversations and staff are repeatedly saying that will likely be six to seven weeks, thanks for trying.
Lunch was fabulous.
We found tigers.  Our eyes are peeled for Chinese New Year. 

I bought sheets for Eric and I.  Everything else on my list was unavailable.  Disappointing.  It was too much walking for Luk.

Luk chose A & W for dinner.  We're back and settled for the night.  We did get our call from Children's at 3.  He's to be there at 10 to prep.  Procedure at 11:30.  I get to be with him until he's asleep.  The surgeon will come talk to me afterwards and I will then go to recovery with him.  Then he will be admitted.  It will be a long day.  Also...she warned the parking is a nightmare.  They stopped payment for parking re covid and now city workers park there and take the bus in.  As much as I hate paying for parking perhaps it was better to at least get spots.